Jeffrey N. Blaze, CFP®, MBA
Jeffrey Blaze is one of three Certified Financial Planners™ on the FDR team. As one of the firm’s five Partners, he leads the process of determining asset allocation, selection, and review of independent investment managers and guides the financial planning and investment processing for both personal and business assets.
In addition to the CFP® designation, Jeffrey holds a Master of Business Administration degree and a Certificate of Specialization in Financial Planning from Nova Southeastern University, as well as a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida.
- 2-15 Life Health and Variable Annuities License
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative (IR) License
- Series 7 General Securities Representative (GS) License
- Series 24 General Securities Principal (GP) License
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent (AG) License
- Series 65 NASAA-Investment Advisors Law (RA) License