Les Zuckerman, J.D., LLM, CLU
Les Zuckerman is one of the original co-founders of FDR Financial Group. In his current role he is responsible for developing individualized asset protection, estate planning, personalized financial and retirement strategies, and disability income protection programs. He is a noted seminar speaker and lectures nationally on the use, structure, and taxation of annuity products.
Before forming FDR Financial Group, Inc. he served as the National Director of Financial Planning for Prudential-Bache. He has also served as an attorney with the IRS, involved in policy formulation and the review of regulations concerning ERISA.
Les earned his Master of Laws in Taxation degree from the University of Miami, Graduate School of Law, his Juris Doctor degree from the Boston University School of Law and his A.B. degree from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
- 2-15 Life Health and Variable Annuities License
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative (IR) License
- Series 22 Direct Participation Representative (DR) License
- Series 63 Uniform Agent State Law (AG) License
- Member of the Forum 400 (formerly The International Form)
- Member of the Florida Bar